Crescent Village – Cincinnati, OH
Burlington Capital Properties is looking for the right individual to fulfill an exciting and rewarding career opportunity in property management located at Crescent Village Apartments in Cincinnati, Ohio. This property is in the Princeton School district, and close to the Tri County Mall and the 275 Bypass.
We pride ourselves in the superior service and quality living experience we provide to our residents and are therefore seeking applicants with demonstrated abilities in the areas of Property Management, leadership, sales, customer service, and finance. If you meet the basic requirements outlined below, we want to hear from you!
- Monday through Friday, with some weekend and evening hours
The successful property manager will:
- Manage on-site assets by hiring and directing on-site personnel
- Interact and communicate effectively with personnel, residents and prospective residents
- Demonstrate strong problem resolution skills
- Monitor the daily operations of the properties
- Provide oversight of resident retention and leasing functions including customer service strategies, workload prioritization for on-site personnel and property inspections
- Perform the financial reporting function through timely collection, deposit and recordkeeping, expense allocation and adherence to budget guidelines
- Lead the team to accomplish desired results
- Participate in meetings and annual manager conference as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in property management industry preferred
- Prior supervisory experience in a management position required
- Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision
- Experience with Affordable Housing a plus
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills with an affinity toward solutions that are mutually beneficial
- Ability to use computer and available technology to accomplish job duties
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
- Basic math / bookkeeping skills
- Organizational and interpersonal skills; ability to work as a team member.
If you meet the basic requirements as outlined above, please apply here today!
Competitive salary and benefit package available and will be discussed during interviews. Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website at: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/