Seasonal Pool Attendant Wanted!
Regency Arms Apartments – Grove City, OH
Burlington Capital Properties is looking for responsible, reliable individuals to work as Seasonal Pool Attendants at Regency Arms, our apartment community located in Grove City, Ohio. Pool attendants are responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and welcoming environment at the property’s swimming pool and surrounding pool area.
Pool attendants do NOT act as or perform lifeguard duties. It is posted in the pool area that there is no lifeguard on duty.
This is a part-time position with orientation prior to starting. This position requires availability Monday through Friday 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., and weekends between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.. Schedule to be discussed in more detail during interviews. Employer-provided assistance with CPR Certification/renewal or training available. Rate of pay for this position is $9 per hour.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Monitor and maintain the pool deck and pool areas to prevent accidents and eliminate hazardous situations. Enforce all pool rules and regulations set by Management and the City or municipality in which the pool operates. Respond quickly to all emergency situations using proper procedures, techniques and trained personnel. Empty trash receptacles when appropriate and keep pool furniture clean and orderly.
- Follow all safety and liability guidelines. Report any safety or liability problems to Management immediately. Maintain pool cleanliness standards as well as ensure pool chemicals are at a proper balance and equipment is in good working condition. Must check and enforce pool pass validity and requirements.
- Contribute to team effort. Assist with any other duties within his or her capabilities as requested by management. Attend all staff and safety training meetings.
Standard responsibilities include:
- Greeting guests
- Verifying that only residents are entering and using the pool
- Enforce pool rules as set forth my management
- Check chemical levels often throughout the day
- Add chemicals as needed
- Clean the swimming pool, pool area and 2 restrooms
As recommended by the Ohio Department of Health, our monitors will be trained to implement the following responsibilities:
- Arrange pool furniture, no more than 4 chairs per seating area
- Ensure all seating areas are spaced at least 6 feet apart
- Ensure residents do not move the chairs
- Clean each restroom with a disinfectant every two hours
- Maintain a cleaning log in each restroom, updated every two hours
- Ensure no more than 30 people are inside the pool gates at one time
- Put the pop-up signs into place each morning, and remove each night (note: there will be several pop-up signs), including:
- Stay home if you are sick or do not feel well
- Stay at least 6 feet apart
- No gathering in groups of different households
- Do not block walk ways or narrow passage areas
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- American Red Cross CPR certification not required
- First Aid certification preferred
- Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision
- Must have basic understanding of English language and be able to communicate with coworkers
- Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
- Ability to exercise schedule flexibility to accomplish set goals
If you meet the basic requirements as outlined above, please apply here today!
This is not a benefits eligible position. Post offer drug testing, civil, and criminal background screening required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website at: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/