PART-TIME RESIDENT SERVICES COORDINATOR
Charles Towers Apartments – Charles Town, WV
Burlington Capital Properties is currently reviewing applications for a Part-Time Resident Services Coordinator at Charles Towers in Charles Town, West Virginia. This role assists in building successful programs and services to meet the needs of the residents, while fostering good community relations to enhance participation from residents and community partners.
This part-time position requires availability Monday – Friday with some weekend hours. Qualified applicants should have a minimum of three years’ experience in social service work, and requires a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related work experience.
The successful Assistant Resident Coordinator will:
- Prepare, collect, and summarize surveys to determine the needs of the residents, and provide written reports as directed or requested by the NNC/Resident Services Director
- Develop a list of programs and services along with written descriptions, goals and objectives in coordination with the NNC/Resident Services Director
- Create, maintain and update listings of contact names, addresses and phone numbers of all business and community involved with the Center
- Maintain an inventory of equipment, furnishings and supplies maintained at the Center and create and implement a plan for the safekeeping of those items
- Maintain a current understanding of technical skills that would be required of students to carry out class assignments
- Maintain the confidentiality of all residents and discuss any personal resident information with NNC/Resident Services Director or Regional Manager only
- Enforce all Local, State and Federal Laws and Regulations, and report all incidents or accidents to the NNC/Resident Services Director
- Maintain a program for safety at the Center
- Assist with on-site coordinator for all programs and day-to-day operations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor of Social Work or related work experience required
- Minimum three years’ experience in social service work
- Possess excellent prioritizing and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel, PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Web meetings and email
- Ability to use computer and basic office equipment required
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
Compensation will be discussed during interviews. This is not a benefits-eligible position. Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website at: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/.