$500 Hiring Bonus!
Easton Park - Columbus, Ohio
Burlington Capital Properties is a nationally recognized property management company seeking a skilled Maintenance Technician for our Easton Park Townhomes located in Columbus, Ohio. We pride ourselves in the quality living experience we provide to our residents and are considering individuals with demonstrated abilities in the areas of maintenance, repairs and customer service.
This full-time position requires availability Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, with on-call rotation on evenings and weekends.
· Paid vacation days
· Paid sick days
· Paid holidays (including floating holidays)
· Eligible for monthly and quarterly bonuses for performance
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Health, vision, dental and life insurance
If you meet the basic requirements as outlined below, please apply here today!
· Perform all interior and exterior repairs to maintain apartments, common areas, buildings and grounds according to established procedures.
· Regularly communicate with supervisor as to status of service requests, make ready units, etc.
· Complete vacant units to make ready status per established procedures.
· Inspect all work performed by outside contractors.
· Inspect and/or perform exterior maintenance ensuring high level curb appeal.
· Continually monitor budgeted maintenance expenses.
· Ensure that all Federal, State and County Health and Safety Codes, Laws and Standards are followed.
· Regularly inspect laundry facilities, fitness center, common area rest rooms, etc. to ensure proper functioning and cleanliness.
· Participate in resident functions as requested by Management.
· Maintenance team members may be required to be “on call”.
· High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
· Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record required.
· Demonstrated expert knowledge of HVAC systems and HVAC certification required.
· Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in maintenance or equivalent field required.
· Working knowledge in plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, and general building trades is required.
· Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision.
· Must have basic understanding of the English language and be able to communicate effectively.
· Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public.
Must provide your own basic tools to perform apartment/building maintenance. Must be able bend, stoop, sit, stand, walk, climb stairs & ladder, to reach, lift, pull, push and lift or carry weight up to 75 pounds. Must have reliable transportation.
Competitive salary and benefits package will be discussed during interviews. Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. The $500 Hiring Bonus is paid in two increments: $250 after 30 days of employment and $250 after 90 days of employment. Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website at: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/.