Cincinnati, OH/Northern Kentucky areas
Do you have maintenance and repair experience that sets you apart from others in your field? If you take pride in your work and get satisfaction from providing a quality living experience as a result of your work, we would like to hear from you! We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to assist our residents with their maintenance and repair needs in the Cincinnati, Ohio/Northern Kentucky area.
- $16.00 to $19.00 per hour, based on experience; Eligible for overtime
- Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm, and on-call evenings and weekends as needed.
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance
- Working knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair and general building trades required
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in maintenance or equivalent field required
- HVAC certification required
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record required, as travel is required
- Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision
- Must have a basic understanding of the English language and be able to communicate effectively
- Must provide your own basic tools to perform apartment/building maintenance
- Must be able bend, stoop, sit, stand, walk, climb stairs & ladder, to reach, lift, pull, push and lift or carry weight up to 75 pounds. Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
If you meet the basic requirements, please apply here today!
Competitive salary and benefits package to be discussed during interviews.
Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. EOE
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website at: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/.