Maintenance Supervisor Wanted!
Charles Towers – Charles Town, WV
Burlington Capital is currently reviewing applications for a maintenance supervisor position at our Charles Towers Apartments located in Charles Town, West Virginia. We pride ourselves in the quality living experience we provide to our residents and are considering individuals with demonstrated abilities in the areas of leadership, maintenance, repairs and customer service.
- $28.00 per hour; Eligible for overtime
- Must be available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, with on-call rotation on evenings and weekends (on-call schedule to be discussed during interviews).
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance is available
Essential job functions include:
- Lead, supervise and perform maintenance and repair work as directed.
- Supervise and perform standard apartment maintenance which could include painting, cleaning carpets, appliance repair.
- Troubleshoot, perform and/or assist in maintenance and repairs related to plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical, roofs, carpentry and elevator.
- Assist in other duties as requested by management
- Maintenance team members may be required to be “on call”
- Control expenses to meet budgeted guidelines
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Participate in all resident promotions and/or functions as required by the property manager
- Follow all safety and liability guidelines as outlined
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must possess adequate working knowledge of a property’s significant maintenance needs such as HVAC including PTAC units, electrical, plumbing, carpentry etc.
- Experience in a supervisory role in maintenance or equivalent field required
- Elevator systems and repair knowledge preferred
- HVAC Certification required
- Valid Driver's License and auto insurance, and good driving record required
- Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
If you meet the basic requirements as outlined above, please apply here today!
A competitive compensation and benefits package is available and will be discussed during interviews. Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website at: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/