Leasing Consultant - Crescent Village
5330 Crest Hill Drive
CRESCENT VILLAGE – Cincinnati, OH
Burlington Capital Properties is currently reviewing applications for a full-time Leasing Consultant position at Crescent Village Apartments in Cincinnati, Ohio. We pride ourselves in the quality living experience we provide to our residents and are considering individuals with demonstrated abilities in the areas of customer service, resident relations and retention.
Qualified applicants should have previous customer service experience and prior leasing/sales experience is preferred. If you are interested in a fast-paced industry with opportunities for performance bonuses and professional development, apply today!
- This full-time position has availability Monday through Friday, with some weekend hours (schedule to be discussed during interviews).
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance is available
The successful leasing consultant will:
- Perform activities related to apartment rental to include providing apartment tours, qualifying prospective residents, preparing documentation and completing move-in procedures
- Maintain resident relations by providing excellent customer service and participating in resident promotions or functions as required by management
- Meet with current residents regarding lease renewal and rates
- Represent the property community in a positive manner and to convey the benefits of the community to prospective residents
- Proactively participate in the team effort to achieve occupancy goals
- Participate in staff meetings as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum one year of sales/leasing experience or equivalent preferred
- Ability to use computer and basic office equipment
- Experience with Affordable Housing a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
- Basic math and computer skills required
- Excellent customer service skills, to include follow-up, a must
- A reliable vehicle and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record may be required for this position (to perform marketing duties)
Competitive compensation and benefits packages are available and will be discussed during interviews. Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website at: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/.