1400 Old Bronze Road
Oakland Village – Richmond, VA
Burlington Capital Properties is looking for a friendly, customer service oriented individual to maintain the overall community appearance at Oakland Village Apartments in Richmond, Virginia. The role of Groundskeeper/Porter is to protect and improve the overall appearance of the property. Availability for this position is Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Walk the property daily to maintain "curb appeal”
- Daily trash pickup, pressure washing, and keeping common areas free of debris and walkways clear
- Perform day to day clean up (vacuuming and/or mowing) as assigned
- Assist the maintenance team with light repairs and routine maintenance tasks
- Follow all safety and liability guidelines (as outlined in the safety and liability manual)
- Participate in safety training required by management
- Maintain Resident Relations – Provide excellent customer service to all residents
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate issues, problems, ideas, concerns and information on work progress
- Must have a basic understanding of the English language and be able to communicate with coworkers
- Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
If you meet the basic requirements as outlined above, please apply here today!
Competitive salary and benefits package will be discussed during interviews. Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website at: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/.